Nov 05, 2014 Join the Atlanta Track Club and members of its youth running program, Kilometer Kids, for a fun run in Grant Park on Wednesday, November 5 at 5:30 p.m. This free event is approximately one mile, and a fun way to get kids age 7-14 active and fit. The event starts on the east...
Nov 27, 2014 The Atlanta Half Marathon and Thanksgiving Day 5K attract thousands of runners and walkers eager to share in the holiday spirit and give thanks for their health and fitness. Come celebrate this Thanksgiving Day with the Atlanta Track Club and earn your turkey!
Dec 06, 2014 The 2014 Grand Prix Series comes to a close with this 1 mile prediction run. Anyone can win! After the run, we will gather at Park Tavern for our annual Grand Prix and Volunteer Awards Banquet.
- resultsOctober 26, 2014 | 2014 Atlanta 10 Miler and Atlanta 5K
- resultsOctober 22, 2014 | October 22 Kilometer Kids Fun Run
- resultsOctober 18, 2014 | 2014 Rise Up & Run 5K
- resultsOctober 08, 2014 | October 8 Kilometer Kids Fun Run
- resultsOctober 04, 2014 | 2014 Cartersville 10K
- resultsSeptember 24, 2014 | September 24 Kilometer Kids Fun Run
- resultsSeptember 14, 2014 | 2014 Run Around the Park Relay
- resultsAugust 23, 2014 | 2014 Atlanta's Finest 5K
Support Kilometer Kids
Kilometer Kids inspires youth to achieve health and fitness through a fun and supportive running program, empowering children with the knowledge to make smart lifestyle choices.» find out more
The 4,500 participants of the Atlanta 10 Miler and 5K presented by American Family Insurance enjoyed cool temperatures and clear skies...
As we move into our next 50 years, we're recommitting to one of our longest-standing traditions, honoring standout high school athletes....
Aiming to increase the level of competition on a traditionally exciting day in Atlanta, Atlanta Track Club will offer prize money at the...
Looking for a calendar of local running events or interested in swapping stories with other members of the Atlanta running community? Visit the Atlanta Runner's Blog, the Atlanta Track Club's place to share training secrets, health tips, stories of inspiration and information on local events and running routes.» check it out